Thread: New Elite Vanities and Eggs

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

NOTE: THE SUGGESTED ITEMS IN THIS THREAD IS FOR RICH PLAYERS TO CREATE A MUCH NEEDED SOLD SINK. SEEMS TO ME, THAT A LOT OF USERS HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT A GOLD SINK. A GOLD SINK IS USED TO REDUCE A FRACTION OF THE TOTAL GOLD.

Update: Lot of "NO" so I changed the prices a bit.

I recently came up with an idea of a gold sink. We already have Elite Vanities for 500k, 1m and 10m, but lets be honest those vanities have no effect on the uber rich players with 100m+ Gold. My idea of gold sink is similar to that but targetting players with 100m or more gold. Mercs are gonna hate me for this thread. Lol

Elite Vanities:
    1. Demonic Set: Price 25m. This vanity set will have "Flames" as particle effect. Ofc, better better flames than Magma and Demonlord gears.

2. Angelic Set: Price 25m. This vanity set will have some kind of angelic aura around it.

3. Lucifer's Doom Set: Price 50m. This vanity is basically same as Demonic Set from above but will introduce "Demonic Horns" and "Bat Wings". Bat Wings ofc have to better looking than what we had in Halloween wings, larger and have that demonic feeling to it.

4. Fourth Set(Can't find a good name): Price 50m. Same as Angelic set but with a Halo and Angelic Wings.

Elite Eggs:

These are basically Arcane Eggs with similar to current Arcane Pets but ofc with unique AA. These will be stable pets and not eggs

1. Pet 1: Price 25m. Happiness Bonus similar to Samael but with an unique Arcane Ability to leech damage off opponents. Say player uses Arcane Ability of Pet 1 on a Rogue then he instantly decreases the damage of that rogue depending on pet level and and adds them to owners damage. Easy to implement as well.. Stacking Damage debuff over time and Stacking Damage buff over time. Damage will be leeched in raw value like "50" for Level 41 pet. AA works for 4 sec and lasts for 8 secs.

2. Pet 2: Price 50m. Stats similar to Singe but. It'll definately have an OP arcane and passive ability. Like Passive DoT and Arcane ability to make oppenets unable to cast Spells.

That's all folks.

PS Nobody is forcing anyone to buy those sets just like nobody is forcing anyone to run Events 24/7.
    Last edited by Back; 07-27-2014 at 02:25 PM.