Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
Alright, after collecting all of the feedback so far and having a discussion with the devs, the following changes will be made to Nekro and the Undead Whelp questline:

1) An arcane egg will no longer be required as a crafting component. This will be replaced with a different Arcane crafting component that is TBD.

2) Nekro's stats will be re-evaluated to bring him more in line with existing Arcane rarity pets. New stats will be announced at a later date.

And, on a related note, the development team will also take a second look at Singe's stats, and work to incorporate past feedback to bring him more in line with existing Arcane pets.
I'm happy to hear Singe will get fixed and I'm excited to see the results. Before everything that may come with this fix let's have a tought where Singe needs a fix actually. Personally i would prefer something like crit and the stun to be fixed at the rate that it says in the description ( 40% ) .

Glacian & Hj decreased in price because they released legendary pets almost with same stats like those 2. Next event can bring another legendary pet with insane stats that can make Singe worthless. So what you guys think about Singe?

I own a Singe... and I am pretty disappointed about what it can do in PvP.