Thread: Quitting AL for good

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Default Quitting AL for good

Ive played this game since season 2 and had great times and met many wonderful people however..
    Im leaving for good as the game itself is causing me massive amounts of stress and anger.. here are just a few reasons why.
    Lb is impossible as sts WON'T fix bugs on elite heart (killed it 6x no ap) and others.
    Ive opened over 2000 locked and got nothing but glacian rogue armor and 2 doom
    I can't speak ingame for fear of being muted.
    I just spent 4m on elite golden and got all blues.. never had anything from elite golden chests.. ever!
    I farm elites get to the boss, dc because of the server and waste my time daily that or reroll greens allday on 70% luck.
    I spend £60 every couple weeks on plat for what? 6k gold or a plat revive that doesnt work!
    70% of players now are scammers
    Devs do not care at all anymore wont even answer a simple question regarding mutes. No seo your sticky isnt an answer its an insult (Delphina and H2N cared)
    The lag allday everyday with full wifi connection.
    The constant promises of new and exciting things (I've not seen anything like that since Nordr campaign)
    The class gap I play 3-4 hours atleast daily for 2 years and buy plat no full arcanes for me.. whats that I should pay more? pfft
    The crappy crap uber crap events! lets wait two months to run the same 30 second map for 3 weeks and fight a boss with 20 billion hp to loot a locked *yawn*

There are more but the urge to swear to high heaven is overpowering..

To summarise you ruined a great game thanks sts..

p.s ill be in paradise pier for the next hour gifting noobs.. why dont all you scammers put on your 'please sir' equipment and you may get lucky.

Ill miss all the good ppl and may login on from time to time just because I love you all! in truth your the only reason I stayed so long.

Good luck and happy hunting.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Boltmage For This Useful Post: