Thread: 300k a killer?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Default 300k a killer?

I don't know if it's just me seeing this but many of my friends quit pocket legends after seeing the cap have 300k XP. One of them being an officer of Rated M. Now that I look at it I realize why. To be completely honest a lot of us waited around for 2 years to get our final pieces to our rings and stuff, that's why I waited. Now it's here, and I just realized how ridiculous It is to cap quickly without having an upwards of 2000 platinum. The 100k cap to 76 was rough, but manageable, it took ages of time, but now it's triple that for the equivalent elite item. I really appreciate the content STS, but 300k is too much. The caps from 51 onward have always been 100k, I guess I don't see the change here. The fast grinding people weren't even playing the elite maps to obtain this elite level, they killed 50 mobs with 1 hit. Nothing against them of course, good for them! I'm sad to see people leave because of a new cap, it's really ironic. 300k's a killer, I know I won't make it for egg event if there is one. I was so excited too. GL to all!

Istaff signing out yo!
    Last edited by Stevenmc; 08-02-2014 at 02:19 AM. Reason: im not good at math :P takes less time than 16 days