Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Warrior sucks

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    187 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Robhawk View Post
    Its all nothin new...

A decent warrior with glaive and Samael will kill ANY MAGE!!! I`ve not seen A SINGLE video where a mage killed such a warrior... WHY? BECAUSE IT WONT HAPPEN - P E R I O D !!! Instant before you reply "eassyyyyyyy BLA BLUB" make a video when you kill the warrior, NO TALK JUST DO IT! but hey.... u gladly sold all your mage gear -> pheewww -> you are lucky then because you cant do it without gear, right? LMAO !!!

There is also no need to fight a decent arcane ring rogue with myth bow and samael, these guys/girls ARE TOTALLY OP, especially at TDM where the damage-nerf doesnt apply. Its 1 combo -> enemy dead -> get to another spawnpoint -> 1 combo enemy dead -> get mana pack -> get to next spawn point.. blablabla !!!

Also what is looked at to less is your ping/connection! The rogues 1shot me before the shield is up and the warriors just eat me because on my screen im far away but not at their screen... lmao! Also trulle hits me although im 10m away from his red zone. GG TY LAG! ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz and no this is not an excuse... its JUST FACTS !!! How well do you do at FPS like Quake or CS with crappy connection? Not tooo goooood? Well, yes and in arcane legends its the same!
    Thats what i wanted to say, lol

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ishtmeet For This Useful Post: