Okay, so i just want to be able to see how logical this is to all those out there to help. So, your ina group with 4 others and your all farming a swamp boss. Well, on entering you run a few and receive a decent pink item. You decide to be courteous and ask what the drop rules for the group are. They reply. "No Doubles" you then a few runs later get another pink. 2 other pinks hav also dropped since then. And then you are lucky enough to get a THIRD pink. They start to ask which you would rather keep and giv up the others. Then you leave the room to talk to them about it because they are starting to change rules and they say they are guna delete from friends and boot always now. Even after you argue with them for a min or 2 asking questions. Then decide its best to just give up the items and not cause a problem. You then ask what is needed to be given up and they say not to worry bout it and they will just not farm with you anymore and tell everyone bout this. What do you guys think? kinda messed up? or is it just me? Not a huge deal i am jw if im wrong.

**Oh and any 30s+ feel free to ask me bout The Avengers guild and how to join.** 8D