Dear Developers,

Time of release: 07-01-2014, 12:03 PM --- Ursoth event: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...e-Event-System

2 Months later we are still waiting!

Not sure through the countless amount of feedback we give or the numerous amount of forum spam, but just double checking that your aware of the juggernaut bug, you know the skill for warriors, the upgrade: Unstoppable? I'll give you the description just in case it slipped your code: "Charged Juggernaut removes movement-impairing effects" is there any reason why the mage gun proc is able to root us for however amount of seconds after jugg has been charged? Does the upgrade need a short P.S at the end " Mage Gun proc excluded".

This is a disgrace, its a simple bug fix, no rewriting of hundreds of lines of code, there's no reason for it to take 2 months to just patch a single bug, which I'm sure your WELL aware of get it together.

Stop releasing content and start paying attention to the things that need attention in game and on forums.

Dish out infractions if will, I'm tired or seeing posts from the community over and over and over, about the same issues or different, and they just get completely ignored. Just like this one.