I have two main characters as many of you know, Wbto and Angel but im not sure exactly what to do with them. I have asked around on what to do with these characters as they level but Im not exactly sure due to many different responses due to peoples preferred play style/class. I have 45 attribute points available on Angel and 25 Available on Wbto. What I'm wondering is what I should do with those. The skill points I went ahead and allocated on both chars because I was like what the heck. But I'm not sure what to do with the attribute points. And Future attribute points of both of them because I plan of going end game with both of them.

On Wbto I want to stay a Palidan but im not sure what I should do. Should I continue putting in str or should I put some in dex or int? And what should I do with my future points?

On Angel I'm not sure what I want to do. I don't wanna respec on either character so I'm wondering should I put my attribute points in dex, more in int, or should i just pour into str now? Also what should I do with future points.

Note: I dont wanna respec on either character. And Also what are some good sets that I should buy for these two chars at their levels. Or should I just wait till a further level to buy a set for them, and if so, which one(s)?

Name:  Angel.jpg
Views: 243
Size:  151.2 KB
Name:  Wbto.jpg
Views: 240
Size:  153.8 KB