Thread: Utter Frustration

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Angry Utter Frustration

I know that this has been said before but if we want it changed we need to repeat ourselves.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok so I decided I would try a mage twink again. I haven't tried mage since the elondrian event and I researched on the forums and in game and found myself a proven build for the level and some pretty decent gear. I was pretty stoked to get started. So I create the mage, level it up, and start to pvp. To my surprise I pretty well (people complain about mage twinks including myself) and I could kill rogues 1v1 pretty easily (I'm not talking about 1v1 in a separate room of ctf, I'm speaking of kill on sight). But then a few tanks started to ruin my fun. A tank would see me, and target me just because I'm a mage. I understood this, for this is pvp, so i decided to try to get a guild. I looked around and got one. That's day one of my new twink. Day 2 was pretty fun running with my guild, getting to know people so on and so on. Since I was a rogue for so long I had to get used to mage, and by the second day I felt pretty confident in myself. That was day 2. So day three is where it all went bad. So it started well me just fighting by myself not having an issue with enemies but then some enemies came. They blocked and ganged. GG I left the game head held high. When you have no chance of winning just leave I say. But then enemies started to pm me how much of a noob I was. Why? I just left when you were ganging. Then it got worse. Soon after this I decided to test my skill in traditional 1v1. So I challenge a few rogues and mages to vs. What I got was disgusting. When we fought I having fun but after 4/6 of the fights that I lost that either the person would brag or trash me or call me noob or something of the sort. Is that necessary? That is bad but this next thing is INFURIATING. 3/5 of the vs that I won that 2 of the rogues and 1 of the mages in my guild would rush out of the spawn and kill me when I was low hp or shield cd or when I was typing. MY OWN GUILD RUSHED ME AND KILLED ME JUST BECAUSE THEY LOST. Please guys. Be good sportsman. Sts can't do anything about this. Respect your fellow players especially your own guild, the ones who would help you if you called. It's a game. Kdr is not important to me at all except that I want a positive one and this attitude has caused me to get a decent kdr on most characters because I don't go around ganging and rushing everyone to boost my kdr. Please grow up and please think about that.

My message: When will all you players play with sportsmanship and respect?

Comment if you agree and comment ideas to fix this problem.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Saribeau For This Useful Post: