Thread: Your PL Timeline!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Post Your PL Timeline!

I was bored lol and i wanted to do something, so... i thought why dont try to make people remember their timeline in PL!! For example here is mine: (Unfortunely i don't have some pics but i'll try to describe as best as possible)

I got PL for first time a few years ago, i was new and well the first few levels i got bored and quitted :P i uninstalled PL and i was noob so... i didn't register my first character which was a bear

A few months later i got PL back and i made a new character named Izelot, lol that was my first official name (the first one had a random name) Name:  p.jpg
Views: 346
Size:  22.2 KB I started again in cap 56 everything was new also lol, the max lvl i got was 55 with some old friends. Name:  p1.jpg
Views: 350
Size:  79.5 KB after a while i quitted again lol i was too lazy to make 83k xp (i regret now for not capping) later on Nuri came!! I was excited for the new lvl. Name:  p3.jpg
Views: 391
Size:  56.0 KB later on a friend told me i could get back my bear and well sts gave me back!! I renamed it tho :3 Name:  p2.jpg
Views: 350
Size:  57.5 KB (middle) well after Nuri came we tried to unlock it... it was too op!! lol we did our best to unlock all levels!! Name:  p3.jpg
Views: 391
Size:  56.0 KB for a while my friends and i wanted to make a guild so... we did it we all cooperated to pay 250k ( we were too poor lol) Name:  p4.jpg
Views: 343
Size:  23.2 KB the guild's name was Bone Breakers (now Latin City) before we all capped 61 Mount Fang came!!! We all were excited and annoyed for not capping ;( Name:  p5.jpg
Views: 347
Size:  72.0 KB we made so many friends later on and well this time we decided to cap already Name:  p6.jpg
Views: 352
Size:  59.7 KB by then i hated my pve stats lol idk why hated pve and not pvp (i was negative kdr lol) so...i remade my bird .-. and i capped it ))) Name:  p7.jpg
Views: 343
Size:  39.6 KB and well i started to get involved more in pvp :3 the first PvP guild i joined was Influence lol Holy and Diebomber tried me out :3 (and yes i was kaiserdeath) FROM NOW ON I DONT HAVE PICS :/ After 8 months of Mounf Fang and after capping All my characters Humania came!! I leveled with a new friend (oldie now) he was Scavengerii we both capped Humania together lol we capped at the second or third week I dont remember lol we didn't get volcano (i didnt cap my other characters here) ;( In this phase i renamed a lot lol i was Kaiserdeath...Allehelgens....Relativechaos and finally Wicked when most started to knew me After Humania we all saw Black smoke :3 I was too lazy to cap so... i didnt until 2xp weekend :P and i guess from now on you kinda know me ) i joined prophecy (my third pvp guild, second one was hella good ) i was kinda nub at this cap also lol it was my second full set after mount fang lol after a while and learning by seeing some people and some lessons to friends i did my tough tryout to Rated M the best guild ever!! :3 I made it in i guess with luck lol and well had a whole history with them Name:  Screenshot_2013-12-30-20-44-51.png
Views: 359
Size:  558.7 KB I made new and great friends!! You all see me rush 'em lol (as a joke) and well finally now :3 i ended up with the name Critical in my bird and name Die in my bear My seventh PvP guild is FFA now my goal is to be with some friends in prevail lol if i can tho :P

NOW Tell your timeline in PL and how you are now!! :3
    Retired player of PL (2010-2015)

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Booked For This Useful Post: