Thread: Long range weapons for warrior + new types for rogue & Sorc

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Default Long range weapons for warrior + new types for rogue & Sorc

Ok some people may disagree but if you do I'm confused as of why. Why can't warrior use throwing axes or long range flail's to hit at more of a distance.

All classes but warrior have a choice of long or short ranged weapons to use, but warrior just gets 1 skill that is long range. Why couldn't their weapons be similar to those of other classes.

Rogues could have whips and sorcerer could have spell books so that all classes get a updated useful new weapon. All a mage would have to do is equip a fireball spell book and (mana free) could hurl fireballs or lightning bolts with their bare hands. Rogues could use whips for long range melee with less damage than bow but more than daggers.

It would change the playing field in many ways and bring interesting procs as well. Could you imagine arcane whip that had the ability to steal health and mana... I bet you can... or a arcane spellbook with chance to make mana used free for all of the party within a radius for a time period or arcane throwing axes with chance to cause harsh bleeding over extended periods... oh yes yes we all can.

I don't know about you but all those ideas sound sweet to my fingers as I type them and I believe would enliven arcane legends to a point never imagined. Of course there could be legendary versions as well with excluding epics or rare types.

If you are able to picture this like I can, then most of y'all probably got wet spots in your pants! If these concepts had come from STS in a update how would you feel?

Please express those feelings here in this thread and maybe put some of your own ideas into our minds so we may drool further with these tasty concepts.

If you like this idea please +1 it and tell more. These are just thoughts so a galaxy far far away is the limit.
    Last edited by spimeslam; 09-17-2014 at 08:21 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spimeslam For This Useful Post: