Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus:1833857
    Quote Originally Posted by Jexetta View Post
    Discussing and informing people who play Arcane Legends of the abilities of little pets like Shady and Surge is never nonsensical. Sorry for being nonsensical in your opinion of getting the numbers out there so everyone knows the power of SnS's ability.

So Shady and Surge's heal puts out potentially 4,960 to 6,560 respectively and 3 could potentially heal 14,880 to 19,680 health or the equivalent of 3 of my tanks.

When I design a house for a client and if even 2 of the 6 theoretical occupants is unhappy I never say 'too bad'. Every customer is important and discussing things is in almost all cases healthy.
    Discussing and putting opinions is not nonsensical, I agree. However, continuing after an aftermath has been reached is nonsensical in the sense that there will not be any further resources devoted to SnS. Also, I added another potentially in there. The heal output all depends on how long a character stays in the pool for. Every customer is indeed important, however, in this case you are not a customer. Unless you own a SnS, you are not a customer.
    Customers are not only SnS owners. Otherwise there would be a seperate game for the 44 SnS owners called "SNS legends".

The pet affects the whole of PVP and everyone has a say. I don't care what the devs say right now - they said the same thing for Whimm and bulwark. Look at them now, both buffed despite saying they would not be.

SnS situation as it stands:
    Hundreds of average pvpers > 44 SNS owners. Who will the devs listen to?
    700~ dmg per second is not OP? It's the amount a nox bolt does which has a 2 sec cd.
    800 heal per second is not OP? That is absurd.
    Nobody is stupid enough to get a team with 5 SnS. They would use 2 or 3 SnS and samaels. Best of both OP worlds!
    Who cares if people spent 100m for it? Others spent 30m for samael, 20m for mythic bow and 110m for ring - 160m~ worth and what happens? Gets pounded by SnS pool. Somebody should make a damn meme for this bs.
    Credits to Iady

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bless For This Useful Post: