Thread: Please Fix Arena Loot

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

Default Please Fix Arena Loot

This weekend has been the absolute lowest numbers in my friend list online. No one in my guild wants to run arena. You guys have got to fix the loot in arena or it will continue to operate as a dead zone. There is zero decent loot off the first three bosses, and the arena crates are terrible. The two items inside are junk blues, and if you get lucky enough for a pink then it's generally shade or architect. Weren't you supposed to remove those? They are worth less than ethyl. It's junk to liquidate.

You need to fix the loot and it needs to be done quickly. Adding in two items to the arena chests was not helpful. The zone is too hard to not reward the players every once in a while. And let's face it, you make that fossil so rare no one will ever get it. If you run arena you lose gold because of the cost of potions and ankh/plat rev cost/elixirs.

Solutions:

1. Make planar gladiator gear better. What happened to the staggered gear releases? The event gear was decent, this should be the next step and slightly better and up there with mythics. Yet the sets are beneath magma? Why would anyone buy it? Guess what they aren't.

2. Slightly increase fossil drop. If we knew anyone, even one or two people who got fossil then we would be motivated to farm this arena. You make it so incredibly rare it is out of our reach. Btw, this is digression, the vials still aren't dropping correctly.

3. Add one more item to the arena chests. Planar gladiator gear is a bust, so add something else in there. Can we get egg or vanity? I know that is asking a lot to create something to add, but maybe something coming up just release a little earlier than you have planned.

4. Nothing drops off first three bosses. Make that planar gladiator gear drop rarely here too.

5. Seriously remove the shade and architect. What are you thinking? I remember you said this would be removed when we saw it in test server, yet it remained. Give us a break it's like a slap in the face to run hard in arena and get excited for a pink and it's shade/architect. Just remove it.

Thank you for reading this. I've told you arena is fun, but the players need motivation to run here.

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Candylicks For This Useful Post: