Hey all - just starting to post though I use the forums quite frequently as they are a treasure trove of information, but thought I would share this story & say thanks to the friendly & experienced players that kept me hitting that PL neeedle.

I started playing in Oct '10, managed to get to about lvl 28 by creating games (this is my first MMO) when I got discouraged because I kept on getting booted immediately from AO3. Well, I finally just created a game and tried to solo it, managed to kill about 8 aliens when Shahsyed joined, (laughed at my ridiculous attempt - but nicely) and recruited some lvl 50 friends. Dumbfounded and elated at their generosity, I thanked them and have never forgotten that random act of kindness. It allowed me to see a glimpse of what I had in store and have been hooked ever since.

So forgive my long-winded story (no fart jokes, please :P) but here's my shout-out to Shahsyed and all the experienced players that had the patience to put up with, not only a PL newb but a MMO newb as well!

p.s. I have since learned what MMORPG stands for and how fun they really are!