Thread: Tribute to everyone

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    367 Posts

Default Tribute to everyone

I officially just quit...so here is a list of everyone who made AL fun for me. If I forget someone...
    Samuraisoul-One of the nicest people I've ever met. He helped me a lot in AL, and saved my sorry butt when it got in trouble .
    Begging, Pleading, and Nagging-Coolest hardcore gamers out there. Very chill to.
    Ladydice-Lady is bae
    Rare (mythic)-The wise guy you will meet, he helped me a lot with tough situations.
    Endroids and Ajaxfalls-Awesome guys that had fun times with me, and saved my sorry butt as well. PIE
    Marslepidum-BAE
    Zeus-A funny dude that pretty much knows anything about anything. One of the smarter people I've met. He's a pro rogue to.
    Remiem-A super awesome mod that is pretty to
    Samhayne-Best Dev
    Lmao-A super funny guy who has lots of names!!!! He also saved my sorry butt.
    Pandamoni-The best person in AL if you need "mom advice". Panda gave me lots of those, and it even helped in real life lol.
    Aquascaper-I've never met him in AL, but he is a pro mercher and can accomplish goals like a piece o cake!
    Theologically-To bee or not to bee? Funniest guy around my age hands down.
    Candylicks and Fadedtwo-Need help elites? Need two people to guide you in AL. Here they are!!!! The power gaming elite couple of Tindirin. Lol.
    They should get married but shhhhhhh.

Ralchior-Another funny guy from collective/enigmatic. Pro mage and rogue, and we can relate on a lot of stuff in real life.
    Bigoggy-My big bro! Dis guy took me under his wing. And not to mention his girlfriend
    Iovliest-Oggy's BAE. She is hawt.
    Keikali-A nab from collective that spammed me with flounders and said "It's an obee." Yeaaaaaaa!!!
    Hectororious-A nab that kept me in check.
    Age-A teen who games REALLY HARD!
    Anarchist-An awesome dude from eminence! WE BOTH LIKE FOOTBALL (international)
    Jinathedemo-Lets make chatobees. PLZ. Funny gamer as hell. Pretty chill as well.
    Seven-Another friend from Rage of Mages that saved my sorry butt.
    Kuragasi-An awesome dude from Rage of Mages that kept me in form...and once again saved my sorry butt.
    Ghost-THE FOUNDER OF ROM. And chillest adult you will ever meet! He rocks!
    Asimauara-He invited me to my first guild, which I stayed for about 1 year. Shadow realms for life.
    Phinale-Officer of shadow realms
    Bananaguard-The firecest war banana ever. I ate him for breakfast.
    Crayis-An awesome officer from eminence.
    Asterox-A great leader of eminence
    Legallyblonde-Lemme be yo sugar daddy.
    Almostnormal-A super awesome hot pie making woman!! I hope you get better, and I hope you can return to gaming.
    Gluttonous-Your guides are why I know how to write this.
    Avaree-Awesome leader of Chivalrous Union! Amazing guilds
    Delphina-BEST.MOD.EVER
    Inateppl and Foftyonecents-Funiest Chatbox guys ever
    Xtehh-Another awesome Romie that saved my sorry butt, and had a super nab rogue XD
    Your mom.
    Fyrce-Another veteran who is really fun to talk to
    Zylx and Xuesx-Superfragicaliosufjfjgjifjidjexpealicdocious AWEOSMNESS MINUTMEN!!!!!
    Last edited by obee; 09-24-2014 at 06:51 PM.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to obee For This Useful Post: