Quote Originally Posted by Hurikaz View Post
after my first Acc got banned i made a new Account in Christmas 2012, got bored and quit. Came back somewhere in 2013 , meet some great People like "Dizfunctional" (miss ya) who helped me start from the Beginning again, at around L50 i met "Weobez" (also quit " and "Starryshines" (which still plays) I managed to get to 75without using Plat and farmed alot of Mt.Fang , got some drops and then i was able to buy Savage Set for 6m. I met a nice guy at Endgame called Xiigroax. We always lent each other Sets to test different playstyles and also did pvp quit alot. Unfortunately he got banned for Acc Sharing (while having my Savage) He explained me everything and said sorry 1000 Times. Time to start from the Bottom again!
There were no Playstore Cards at this Point so i had to ask my Parents to buy me Plat (was kinda akward). I always wanted something unique so i made a L10 Rhino called "Wigglesrhino" with my Plat (cuz my Birds Name is Wigglebird).
I really enjoyed it and when People noticed that L10 Rhino works very well many People asked me to help them create one too..At this Point there were like 15active 10Rhinos and it was alot of Fun. The Reason i lvled up to 17 is that i got 2500Kills while playing 1Year on it and some 15 Bears got 6000Kills in that Year, made me jelly
I also started merching and managed to
get a good amount of Money which is usually spent on making my Twink look sexy.

yup im not as lazy as Sheu
When u r banned u aren't allowed to make new accounts.