This game has seen a lot of changes and I've been able to weather them all. It seems the absence of plat farmers has caused luck elixir prices to go through the roof. My main activity in this game is farming elite maps. The current cost of luck elixirs has made that endeavor cost prohibitive. If I cant make gold by working hard and farming elite maps, why play this game at all? The cost of doing 10 elite runs with elixirs and pot costs Vs the possible reward now put that figure in the red.

We need a NPC seller offering luck elixirs at the prices before the plat farmer ban until the economy stabilizes . It was easy then to buy some luck and do K3 or farm Jarl if there were no elite runs available. The current low crate prices and high luck prices pretty much killed all that. Lepres and luck elixirs are absolutely essential when farming maps, they are not optional if you want to make any kind of profit.

It is strange that after all I've seen from this game, this one little issue could be the game killer for me.