Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Arcane Legends MOBA

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Lightbulb Arcane Legends MOBA - Heroes of Arlor

Hello,
    I'm just asking if Spacetime can make MOBA game of AL (Heroes of Arlor...) ?
    I think players will love it!

I think that best MOBA for tablets/mobiles is now Order & Chaos, but this game often falls/freeze/take enormous amounts of CPU... so I think that AL MOBA - Heroes of Arlor would have many downloads, likes... because many players prefers MOBAs before MMO-RPG (me too) and Spacetime Studios' games are great, doesn't fall/freeze... are playable also on computer and most of devices can run them! Please Spacetime, make this game and players will love it!

Overview:
    - Characters (there would be 2 groups - Heroes and Evils, but I think it's bad to make bad and good characters so there could be just Characters)
    - characters in game will be easy to make, because STS can create characters from AL MMO - characters: bosses in maps, quest heroes... and then also new characters
    Example 1: Gustav (the Guardian of Arlor - or something like that) - Mage (kind of character),
    [IMG]
    http://arcanelegends.ru/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Save-The-Aqueducts-Elderman-Gustav1.jpg[/IMG]
    Abilities: (example, no details about mana cost, damage...) 1. Arcane lights - creates five enchanted lights over Gustav; when enemy touch a light, the light deals a little DPS to that enemy (enemies touching lights) ; lights are always moving how Gustav is moving; Duration of ability: 5 seconds; ability also grants some additional armor; ability Cool-Down: 10 sec. 2. Deeds weather - Gustav makes a cloud above enemy (only characters) ; when this enemy character deal damage to Gustav or whole his team, the cloud will start raining which will deal a little damage and it will slow down this enemy character and all other enemies near this enemy; when this enemy kill Gustav's teammate, the cloud will strike thunder to enemy effected by ability and the thunder deals a lot of damage; Duration: 10 sec. ; Cool-Down: 15 sec. 3. Rainbow day - Gustav make a rainbow, which will heal and rage Gustav and all his allies in a long range; Duration: 12 sec. ; C-D: 18 sec. 4. ULTIMATE ABILITY: Water blast - Gustav makes a flood (like in AL story begin - in-game tutorial) ; the flood deals big damage to all enemies in front of Gustav; when the flood bump to enemies they'll be pushed away by a long distance; no Duration; C-D: 60 sec. Passive: Nice weather - when Gustav is effected by any effect - this effect duration is reduced by a half of time, Skins: (coming soon descriptions)
    Example 2: Captain Rutger (the Halfblood warrior) - Tank, Abilities: 1. Sword slash - Rutger slashes his sword and push enemy target to left side for a short distance and deals a little more damage than his basic attack; no Duration; C-D: 4 sec. 2. Shiny armour - Rutger's armour (Armour of the Watch) will start shining; Rutger and all nearby allies get buffs for damage, armor and health regen; Duration: 8 sec. ; C-D: 14 sec. 3. Sword round - Rutger slashes his sword around himself; deals medium damage to all nearby enemies; Duration: 3 sec. ; C-D: 10 sec. 4. ULTIMATE ABILITY: Trio-Captians - Rutger makes two clons of him; clons are always doing everything as Rutger (abilities, attacks) , they are moving their own way, but always near Rutger; clons have also max. health, DPS, ... same as Rutger; Duration: 15 sec. ; C-D: 65 sec. Passive: if you aren't attacking anyone, using abilities... Rutger defend himself with his shield (he also do this if you are moving) , Skins: 1. Betrayed Rutger

- Maps-Modes:
    Crypts of Kraag-Capture the flag (same as in AL) : players-3v3, no turrets, minions...
    Trulle Forest-Team Deathmatch (like in AL, but bigger area, more trolls, more obstacles): players-3v3
    Nordr Icefield-(like in other MOBAs, for example: League of Legends - two bases with nexus (here can be diamonds...) , turrets, jungles with monsters (wolfs, glacial monsters from Nordr...), minions (people from Tavern...) : players-5v5
    Dragon Enclave Island-(also like in other MOBAs, base hearths (diamonds...) , turrets, monsters (dragons), minions (Tavern people...)) : players-5v5
    and more then
    - Guilds
    - Game rooms

If you are interested (Spacetime staff) please reply!

Thanks for reading!

(I'll add more soon)
    Last edited by Arcane CUBOX; 10-20-2014 at 09:48 AM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arcane CUBOX For This Useful Post: