Thread: 1.7 Farming anybody?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Default 1.7 Farming anybody?

So I was thinking of organizing a thing a bit like sagkai's market but with a twist in it.
    Everybody knows that 1.7 is out soon right? With that comes the new map?
    So I wanted a private group of people whom I could trust to farm with me in there. Here is the twist, whatever drops we get, we sell it, and then split the profits between us while the prices is still sky high. It will prove maximum profit for us all. I will limit the group to about 10 to 15 players so there are parties running at almost all times.

You must screen shot the loot and post it here to provide validity and nobody takes any loot. Although I trust you all, especially considering since you guys are all forumers

Current people in group: Arterra, Anglfyr, Mysticaldream, Rangepwnsmeel, Hekpoc, Ladylove, Thelonearcher, Faytalia, Fluffnstuff, Kingofhurtz, Pharcyde, Hyuuganeji, Jespo, Cerealbomber (You need to add me on apollo again on all your characters, since I deleted my entire friends list), Hawkeyi

One more thing. The person who gets the item, will get an extra 5 percent cut for looting it. Nothing substantial but still as a small bonus

WOW! Positions filled up FAST!!!!!!!. Anyways... now unless people drop out from here. There will be current people in line... Which I will add here

Waiting Line:
    Last edited by Zeus; 02-01-2011 at 02:21 AM.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List