Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Influence of forums on AL

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

I agree when sts fix bugs glitches etc etc I disagree a lot when sts buffs or nerfs weapons, pets or make tradable before untradable items when they already are in game only because a group of plat spenders complains. The halloween vanities now tradable is a very bad thing in my opinion, they were inteded to be untradable so exclusive to only who played hard to get them like season banners are, now rich people can buy them and many players that maybe before weren't intrested to lb, now they are because they want to invest gold to sell later those exclusive vanities and gain money but they find themselves in late of many hours (and it's not relevant that there are many days to the end of the event because lb players are already at 25+ kpoints and it's not easy to close the gap if you start now). On the other hand now who is on lb may have many more competitors and it could need a lot more gold to stay in top 25, gold that maybe they don't have ready and they risk to loose all they have spent (I wish luck in other things to who will arrive 26°, top 25 get a banner and 3 set of vanities and he gets nothing)
    In conclusion it's a good thing to hear what people think and it's good to change the game if feedback shows unbalance, it isn't in my opinion if rules change when the game is already started and some get advantage and other disadvantage of this in terms of game currency or possibility to get exclusive items. This game has a great potential but isn't well exploited many times.
    Last edited by firechandra; 10-24-2014 at 04:57 AM.