Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: extremely unfair .

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Default extremely unfair .

we all witnessed the server lagging issue and players joining empty maps that has nthn and like everyone i suffered from lagging then disconnecting from server and lost lots of energy kits , it was very annoying when every time i find the final boss i lag then dc , im sure the problem wasn't from my connection bcs each time i lag and my ping start increasing i check the browser if there is an internet connection and test the speed , it was perfect , the problem was from the server as many complained about it on forums and sts gave each player 3 energy kits as an apology bcs the lag was from the server and 3 kits wasn't really enough .it really annoyed me when i had to wait 8 hours for energy kit then lose it due to lag .however i tried so hard to make up the energy kits i lost by crafting and was struggling to get event points and when i reached 4090 point which is very close to plat rank the event ended , if there was no lag problems i would not lose energy kits and i would reach the plat rank easily , im only asking to be fair and do the right thing by making my rank plat and reward me with mythic gem for my hard work , is that too much?
    Last edited by Commander.; 11-04-2014 at 09:00 PM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Commander. For This Useful Post: