Quote Originally Posted by matanofx View Post
I never bought plat, the only reason im "rich" is i worked my butt off farming/merching saving gold for what i need and not always what i want since i first started playing

I didnt have an inventory bigger than 25 slots or stash bigger than 5 slots untill there was an option to increase them via story tokens (so dont give me BS about hoarding items from older seasons and selling for a huge profit later)

Saying only paying players can enjoy what AL has to offer is nonesense to me, if you play this game economically-wise and use your gold when you gain enough to buy items and have leftover gold for merching/trading/investing you can be almost as rich as a paying costumer of AL

My trick? I buy items when i feel they are the cheapest, use them for as long as they rise in value- which could be months..- and sell them when i feel theyre as high as theyll get or when theyre back to the old price i bought when they were cheapest, thus not losing any gold (possibly gaining) and enjoying that item for as long as i did waiting for the next awesome thing to come, all along i was using my cool gear to farm elites with my friends and guildies.

At this point i have enough gold to lose some here and there to enjoy my elondrian gun for as long as i want to keep it, play smart youll have fun.
You think it's nonsense? Ask the rest of the middle class population. We can't enjoy even a chance at top gear.mat least the new amulet is farmable