I believe that contributing to the forums is very beneficial to STS since it attracts more customers, keeps the game alive, and helps out those in need. I think we should also be rewarded in some way, in game, for our contribution. I understand that when the game came out, people who helped the community received a community vanity shield... but I think that doesn't go on anymore, right? I think that putting in a system where for example if a player has x amount of detailed/helpful posts they will receive something in game, such as a vanity item for instance. I think if more forum-game benefits are implemented, it will motivate players to be more engaged in forums and to have something to look forward to.

I suggest a reward of some sort in game at the following "good post" amounts:

250 posts~

500 posts~

1000 posts~

2000~ posts

etc...

Obviously, I understand that this must be worded carefully since players could take advantage of this and post useless comments like thanks/ sure bye nice/ etc just to get their post number up. I realize that the devs will need to keep an eye out for beneficial posts and appropriateness .Besides that, I believe that if this system can be integrated in the PL game, players will have something to look forward to and to go on for.

I hope the mods and devs will take a good look at this post and really see the benefits from the players "competitive'' prospective, and realize the money making pontential.

Please leave your thoughts on this! (dev responses highly appreciated)!

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and please take this into consideration!

IGN: imgrumpy