Tombs I:
The mobs are okay - random one hits from mobs are equivalent to the ones in Tindirin. In short, they can be avoided with smart pulls.

Tombs II:
The boss is again alright but way too many random one hits to attempt to run it platinum/elixir free.

Tombs III:
The map is ridiculously long! The boss? Do not get me started on that...I spent 200 ankhs trying to kill it once with experienced elite runners who were maxed out. This needs to be fixed and I would love to have my ankhs back as well. As consumers, I never opted to be a guinea pig to test unrefined content. I am really extremely tired of this strategy and if STG wants to continue in this manner, they need to give a roll back option so customers are not the one that get burned when attempting to play your content.

- The boss spawns way too many mobs
- The panics/stuns are ridiculous and can stun back to back panics for as long as 20 seconds
- The range of his attacks are pretty much the entire boss area. Unless you're on speed elixirs, there is simply no way to avoid it in time. Using movement skills is not an option either because the boss spawns an army of 20+ mobs that you cannot take down in time.