Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Default Is this constructive enough?

Your game is flawed. The only way to play this game at this level is with plat which in turn is real $$. And charging people to play this isnt right.
    MAKE PLAT FREE WHILE YOUR SERVERS ARE SCREWED UP!!!!
    I have wasted countless plat/ankhs to only dc at the boss. Whos getting ahead here? I pay for content to play but cant. STG charges my cc for plat which they put in their pockets. How is this fair?

Its kinda like having a whole bunch of spoiled milk in your grocery store but you keep selling it anyway because you dont want to lose profits.

This isnt right STG, and Sam, you should be ashamed of yourself for making such remarks as "we cant find anything wrong here". I cant buhlee Im hearing this. The cat didnt step on the power strip, i didnt spill coke on my pc, my wifi isnt crashing, my power didnt go out, i didnt forget to pay my cell bill, im playing on the currrent version you provided me, blah blah blah. To be honest ive only dc'd a few times since all this started. But your content forces an OP team of 4 which I cant seem to keep together as 1-3 of my pt members dc. I guess thats a lot of cats stepping on power strips.?.?.

Im a 41yo business owner myself and if I put out a product like this I would have to close my doors. This is horendous and totally crap.

Fix this game or shut it down...period.
    Last edited by Samaeldavisjr; 11-15-2014 at 10:53 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Samaeldavisjr For This Useful Post: