Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Exclamation Features? ... !

Dear Sir or Madam from STS team,

First of all your team has made a well done work with the game: "Pocket legends", dont give it up! I know that it takes a while to create new things/get new ideas. now I want to tell you some Suggestions which a friend and me thought about that these can make the gameplay more interesting. And hopefully help your team getting More ideas!

No. 1) Different Guilds should be able to make/buy (through plat or maybe gold) different Guild Marks wich are on the left side of the guild name (replacing the Guild symbol) like Flags of countrys, pvp signs, crowns, stars etc... this could be added to the Guild Shop

No. 2) Guild Masters should get a golden name -Only on Guild Page/Friend list- This colour was choosen cause i know your team reserves blue,green and red also purple/pink names
    No. 3) Guild Officers should get a silver name -Only on Guild Page/Friend list- This colour was choosen cause i know your team reserves blue,green and red also purple/pink names
    (just in case of the reputation of their rights the name colour should be changed)

No. 4) Make the names Bigger so that the colour fits better in the name and that people can see the difference between gold, silver, red, blue, green etc...

No. 5) Add a Co-Master that can be promoted from Officer by the Master, Co-Master is able to boot officers but cant promote people. also just a help if the Real master is not online.

No. 6) There this is a more animal based MMO game More (Dropable) Pets/Animals would be nice, here are some suggestions:

1) Like in Dark forest Boss (Elite 60+) stage you could farm Tradeable Ants,
    2) On daily deal should a Not Tradeable Ladybug be on sale for like 250 plat this gives additional 10% luck
    3) Tradeable Water Drops with Angry/Cute/Sad/Happy faces which will be dropable in Humania
    4) Tradeable Lava Drops with Angry/Cute/Sad/Happy faces which will be dropable in Blacksmoke Mountain
    5) Tradeable Butterflys with different colours dropped in Forest Heaven Elite lvl (lvl 60+)

No. 7) Luck hat Vanitys show in their legend how much Percent they add to your Luck.

No. 8) Smileys in the chat are needed! This feature is very usefull because lots of people misunderstand things. With smileys you can show them how you mean that / he should take it. Thats to avoid stress in game

No. 9) My personal suggestion, I would like to Design the Character Face-/Eyes with a different colour, eye type or mouthes (each of this part could cost 3 plat) like Im a big fan of the Naruto
    anime and I like the Sharingan, Rinnegan eyes etc...

This are my suggestions. It will! be Awesome when your team will work and add on, these features. Also im looking forward to an Seriously Reply
    of each suggestion. I wish you a nice day.

Yours faithfully,
    Last edited by xxxitachixxx; 11-21-2014 at 05:50 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to xxxitachixxx For This Useful Post: