Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Why Breeze Shouldn't get Nerfed

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    251 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XfrostfireX View Post
    It really irritates me when people are afraid of change. How do you expect the game to continue being fun if everytime something new comes out it gets nerfed because it is better than something in previous years. Thats the point. To keep the game moving.
    What I've noticed on forum is that when something competes with the elitist gear or pet it's ...too OP.....NERF it. Also when these very people loot something rare like the imbued armour, they will HINT at STS to NOT change the drop rate, cos they have it and they don't want others to own it. That's all I have say on the matter.

I personally hope they never NERF Breeze just to annoy these nerfmongers. They complain about...what if 4 breeze pets in pvp, but they are most likely the same people who have used 4 Sams for the last 3 seasons in pvp.

It's not all about pvp there is a pve element to the game and maybe this pet would allows us to deal with elite mobs better. Nerfing it would probably make it useless in pve.

Look at the sad case of Nekro, people spent real money looting the fossil from chests, and then spent time and effort into crafting it via a quest, then nerfmongers started complaining that this NEW arcane pet is better than all previous, and guess what.....it got nerfed so badly, it's now a pathetic excuse for an arcane pet.

Just my 2 cents here.....When you make a very long winded quest with extremely rare drops and where it also costs us real money, the thing needs to be OP. I don't want to spend my money and you the devs get bullied into nerfing the damn thing.
    Last edited by Xorrior; 12-03-2014 at 04:06 AM.
    XORRIOR
    Warrior : Retired Legend
    Tour of Arlor 2015 : Overall #1

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Xorrior For This Useful Post: