Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Winter Event Missing Its "Christmas Feeling"?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Default Winter Event Missing Its "Christmas Feeling"?

As most of you are aware of, the holidays are on its way. The Winter Event sounds decent all in all. The holidays are suppose to bring joy and happiness. The only problem is the community's feedback on some of the elements in the event. Vice versa to joy and happiness, all I've seen is rant threads about this and that.

---------------------------------------------------

For The Community:

Why can't we be grateful for what is given to us? After all events only come once in a blue moon. If I was given an opportunity to receive free items, I would sure be happy. I understand that you guys did not receive what you've been asking for. But that's not how life works, you have to work for what you want.

To STS:

I know you guys work hard to keep your players satisfied. Maybe work on a different concept rather than recoloring and re-skinning vanities to give a new taste to the players. In addition, this is the holidays I'm pretty sure people would rather be celebrating with their families and friends rather than running same bland maps for 4 weeks straight. Lower the tier points and requirements for craftables.

VANITIES:
    Release Holiday vanities similar to PL which is actually relevant to Christmas unlike these frozen sets. -.- The reason why Arlors are so high demand is because theres low supply and they actually look good. I would like to see simpler concept on vanities unlike over the top and absurd detailed vanities. No need to re-release exclusive vanities. Work on better ones to satisfy people.

Now that my ranting's over I hope the upcoming event turns out great for everyone.

TLDR; Be grateful for what you receive. And please work on better designs people actually want.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Puffinnn For This Useful Post: