Name:  Screen Shot 2014-12-05 at 7.53.39 PM.png
Views: 520
Size:  76.3 KB
So i was on Runescape tonight, and i saw a player wearing this item on his head, and i thought of pocket legends, bulb-rack vanity...and it made me wonder......where does sts get their ideas for their vanities????
I certainly hope we don't have a repeat of the vanities from last year, i mean yea sure add the lava forged cape and the log and helm, maybe the santa beard and the snowman helm, but lets see some new designs, Im getting tired of all the recycled items...you guys make enough money off your new games at sts as well as pl and certainly enough from my google/wallet to fund a few new vanity ideas, and im getting tired of asking. it cant be that hard to come up with some new designs for vanities, and with the ideas I've seen from the players of pl on the forum, it would seem you certainly have your work cut out for you.....just don't disappoint us this year, its christmas sts......make it holly and jolly for our pocket legends needs...make the AL SL players jealous and give them a reason to come to pl for a change.