Quote Originally Posted by iRandom View Post
1. Ugliest set = Void, Rift, And Cosmos on rhinos.
2. Crystal sets look awesome
ugliest class is rhino since those three sets all look awesome on every other class

crystal armor is mediocre, i could settle with it if the rest was better
the sword is just like wat, 100% nonfunctional as a sword should have crazy low dmg and like swing rate of 1 auto per 10 secs, its like somebody pulled a massive chunk of ice out of their gutter
the wand is at least a wand, it could pass as a random orange or green item very dull
the dagger is not a dagger i could maybe see it as a talon, theres absolutely no dagger shape to it as all
staff is about same level as the wand, a random tree branch with crystals haphazardly growing from it
the axe is kinda cool, i just like since there arent many 2h axes in game, unfortunately devs still havent added the blackstone axe to craft it from for 77
bow is really unusual, like a very primitive bow with the ugly shaped spiked unbalanced on it
77 2h sword is nice since its not actually a crystal item, looks actually balanced and pretty nice hilt imo
the wing and shield are both annoyingly bland, just a basic frame, no cool detail at all
like i said golem doll is actually awesome, but we dont get that at 77
im truly not sure what set looks worse than it, both eq and onyx are vastly better besides int shield maybe, and eq helms ugly
35 sets arent crazy aesthetic but they really fit the theme and the weapons look usable
mystery are kinda dull as well, but you cant really compare since no shields
50 dropped sets though fantastic, only level where all the different specs are different look on the same class, cant imagine how much work devs put in
shadow arent as varied but still great design esp for the dungeon theme
could keep going but really besides 65 they all look nice until 77