Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Default <Level One> guild for lazy lvlers

Guild history:
    As a member i dunno much abt this guild, i just joined at dec 6th and it got 33 member. Dec 7th theres 55 or more member. The master is Highestlevel. Officers are Lookmylevel, Ganqsta, Levelwan, Lowestlevel and Zieze. Lookmylevel told me he started this guild as 4 ppl idk who lol. Im sure this guild is started abt last week or two bcoz the prev times i met him he doesnt hav a guild.

Requirements:
    This is not a pve guild, all members must be lv1. New members too. If above=kick. Pvp is optional, but if u do i suggest u have at least a promocode weapon, basic armor, helm is optional too, and ethyl at least to slow down runnin food.

Activities:
    We chill, talk, have fun here when we r bored of endgaming *we have endgame chars* without doin any game-related activities much like farmin or merchin coz ppl cant trade nor give to us . We do pvp to have fun and get good kdr. Lv1 is good for ppl who wanna pvp cheaply. We dont vs in pvp, we gang and hunt for food while avoiding lv2 and 3s and sometimes gang them too.
    This is one of our moments:

Gangin is acceptable bcoz we r lv1 and we call it teamwork. We chill, chat and afk at places like kelys stronghold and places where low lvls arent supposed to be.

This guild is purely made for fun and a getaway from merch farm and tirin stuff while sharin tips and information.

Rules:
    Basic rules, like no beggin drama scammin etc. Use bad words to joke is fine and at ur own risk to be muted but usin em to fight guildmates r not tolerated.

If u r interested just look for us in guild castles, mostly kelys and windmoore, make a lv1 char, pm us and we will invite u

Lvl 1 is not noooobbb
    Last edited by xutreuqux; 12-21-2014 at 05:53 AM. Reason: Made official

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xutreuqux For This Useful Post: