Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
I am not contradicting myself. The frost bow health return was a suggestion. Among that suggestion, there were other suggestions as well like increasing proc rate. I never stated that the frost bow receiving health return was my preferred suggestion. Did I? I never stated for all the suggestions to be implemented either, did I? It is a one or the other offering.

I want the bow to be worthwhile to use and that in turn benefits many, especially those who are popping crates.

Developers stated there will be an advantage on proc. Where is the advantage? The Elondrian Warfare is both offensive and defensive in its proc. Also, it does not take 5 minutes of spamming auto attack to get it to finally proc. The Frost Touched is an aggressive proc but so rare, even amulet seems to proc more.

I have both, yes. And currently, Elondrian seems to perform better in just about any situation.

STG made a great decision in ensuring Elondrian bows rise in value*.
Ok bro whatever you say and whatever you think is right then go for it. We have our own opinions. Just don't forget that they were made differently and acceptance is the key. Nice discussing with you. Good luck with the bows

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk