View Poll Results: Should mage Freeze skill be given back in pvp?

Voters
71. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

50 70.42%
  • No

21 29.58%

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: If Freeze is allowed in pvp now..Give Sorcerers their Freeze skill back in PVP

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Robhawk

Breeze is just another BIG mistake in the history of big mistakes that STS did... A daaaamn legendary pet stunning everything for years... oh woooow -> WELL DONE !!!! Now get back to sleep devs!

@STS: Just rehatch all my pets so i can sell them and after that i buy a breeze and im fine! Who needs samaels or singes anymore... LMAO !

BTW: What is the purpose that the mage-class has NO stun immunity skills while the rogues and warriors have? At the same time warriors and rogues have equal stun skills? Perhaps any dev can explain this to me because imho this is just another BIG design mistake that YOU DONT CARE ABOUT!!!

I also have an idea for another legendary pet, breeze2: Just no stats, no primary boost, no crit, no damage nothing just give it an arcane ability:AOE stun for 30 seconds! Then i can kill even the hardest badass rogues and warriors even naked... punching mages without a weapon also look very funny and the opponents should enjoy this, i guess!
    Last edited by Robhawk; 12-16-2014 at 04:28 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Robhawk For This Useful Post: