View Poll Results: Should mage Freeze skill be given back in pvp?

Voters
71. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

50 70.42%
  • No

21 29.58%

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: If Freeze is allowed in pvp now..Give Sorcerers their Freeze skill back in PVP

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shinytoy View Post
    Can I have my 2.3m gold back? I haven't even gotten Breeze to level 41 yet. These mistakes and oversights are constantly hurting people's in game gold, which many like myself used real life money to get. I did not run out and purchase that pet initially because I thought you guys were going to take a 2nd look at it. Then when I saw you guys (STS) acknowledge Breeze's AA and passive attack on multiple forum posts, I figured it was safe to purchase. All of the sudden, you change your mind again and now what I'm hearing is kiss the 2.3m goodbye and find another pet. Do you know how much real life money 2.3m equates to? It's more than $50 USD.

This is out of hand. Professional companies have game testers for a reason and that is so the customer has a seamless experience. With this game it's constantly buff, nerf, buff, nerf, buff , nerf and depending on when you buy, someone makes money, while the other loses gold. It's not right. If you guys had just ONE SINGLE person at your company that played this game 1 hour per day, then you would know what the effects of all of these things are and not make so many mistakes.
    Bro.. weren't u gonna buy me a Ferrari soon?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Linkincena For This Useful Post: