Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: The Big Problem In Al 2.0 Community

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Thumbs down The Big Problem In Al 2.0 Community

Hi Community,

I'm bound to do this thread here, now that DEVS AND MODS NEVER answer me the PM.

Well now that is imposible start a thread talking about of gang on Forums (OK) , I want come here and say you like this problem is ending the game, maybe this sounds silly but is true, I'm ***** a Rogue lvl 41 of spanish guild called "******" and basically we are a neutral guild, sometimes go to PVP and others PVE. I dont like go to PVP and see a stage very "horrible" Abbreviated full of insults and observe that the players with better things will trample and treat you bad. Today well.... Always I'm ganged and my solution is out fast, I think good and I step back now and I join a TDM or CTF and the same thing happens, It does not seem fair while as those gang are big guilds, who are recognized by the same STS, those who win the tournament and earn the respect but showing damage such attitudes. *, *, *, *... My bores me, I can not spend money on this game without being able to be happy and enjoy, however whenever I'm PVP only see these behaviors cause me anger, wanting to throw my tablet on the floor and who knows what else, I try to calm myself but it is impossible.

I know that 100% of the players are not, they are a minority but as they told me at my school, one bad apple can damage hundred I am one of those people and I admit also insulting to those who come in groups I and that's what I do not want to see, because it is armed conflict. and I have hundreds in ingnore list for that reason.

The guild leaders in their legal representatives "masters" do not help to solve these problems, has in his description of guild in the forum that must be exposed and I do but do not take into account the obvious reason that happened today told ***** one officer of ***** please do something against *** mage lvl 41 but never even told me hmm ok or anything! just ignored me and I tired to see this. Then tell the truth not able to remove or punish players with arcane ring, pendant planar, etc

I know STS salary depends on them but this is not an excuse not to stop them. Oh I wonder Is it possible gang and ***** think it's possible? I invite you to create a PJ lvl 41 without green letter yourself and see what happens

I now resigned in protest indefinitely because the game can not bear to see more of this and not alter my health.

See you later Community, and thanks you if can share this message with others devs for that they also need know this problem ( Bla bla STS never do it ).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ATT: *** ( J J )
    Translated by Google translate
    Last edited by Arpluvial; 12-18-2014 at 12:22 AM. Reason: Inappropriate language