Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: download problem

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rocknthesombrero View Post
    For those of you unable to download and install pocket legends like me; you can sideload it using the "sideload wonder machine". I use it for apps that I can't get in the market and it works great. The only problem is the apps you install with it will not be listed in "My apps" in the market, so you will not be notified of any updates or be able to update through the market. A permanent solution is still needed from the developers.

To install with the sideload wonder machine first download the program from: http://www.androidcentral.com/sidelo...wonder-machine

Next you will need the pocket legends apk that asommers posted a link to on the first page of this thread.

Save the apk to the same directory as the sideload wonder machine and follow the instructions for using the sideload wonder machine as listed on android central's website.

Hope this works out for you guys.
    This is too much of a process for some of us. We should be able to download on the market without the hassle. I put money towards PL and I intend to continue to if they will fix this issue. :P
    Last edited by Pocket Legend; 02-07-2011 at 09:59 PM.