Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
If it's reserved - the player has rights to use that name. Upon selling the reservation, there was no time frame slated. I already explained that name reservations have been functioning and selling this way for quite a long time now.

Furthermore, if it is not considered stealing, then how come there have been cases where the name has been returned to the rightful owner.
Thirdly, customer favoritism is not illegal. Some customers are more preferred than others. However, I do not see anywhere where stg states they support customer favoritism. Lastly, if it's a paid name, then that person is a customer for that product. Someone taking the name of an already reserved product is not favoritism - it's just a double sale.

Fourthly, read the part of the ToS says where players are licensed to use the software and STG can do anything they want. As long as they're following US laws, they may do anything they desire.

If there is no time limit, then it is by default, it has no expiration date. Therefore, indeed, for life. They cannot sell something and then state: "Oh wait, this product had a time limit!". It has to be done before so the customer is aware.

Reservation can be temporary or permanent. The way it has been sold for the past two years goes to show that the reservations were permanent. They need to be clearly stated if reservations are set to expire or they are not. As mentioned before, since there was no time limit, then by default, there was no expiration date.

Also, keep in mind that these were in a time when free platinum was just starting to be tried out and offers were extremely scarce.
Did sts tell you there was no limits. Its a conclusion you arrived to by yourself and now you are building castles on your opinions. Even Ceo without full knowledge arrives to the conclusions reserving a name should be temporal. And yes Zeus favouritsm is not allowed ( a dear moderator was sent away cause of this) so wouldnt it be a paradox if sts now takes the names i legitimately acquired by doing as everyone does and giving it back to the previous owners. Where is it written that creating a new toon and picking a absolutely free name is stealing? How do you steal a free thing?

You say AL is a sts game and they are free to do what they want? YOU out off all people! Then explain this paradox. Why did you fight so fiercely agaisnt sts releasing recolored arlors or breeze being nerfed or for sts to buff sns? Why are you even here fighting for your name not to be released if sts can do as it pleases them?

Those are rhetorical questions of course you know i know the answer, and the answer is strawman tactics aka chip more please.