Quote Originally Posted by Kingofninjas View Post
No end gamer who does not dummy farm and has more than 10k kills will have a kdr of more than 5:1 and even 3:1 is exceedingly rare. Then we have twinks wiyh kdrs of above 200:1. Please don't say they are very skilled because if those same players came to end game I can assure you they would not be able to maintain a kdr anywhere near the level of their twinking kdr.
There is a reason why people twink at lower levels, I can assure you that almost all of the twinks with more than a at least a 50:1 KdR, which is exceedingly rare even in twink levels,have more than 1 character. Many of the deaths in endgame is because people have trouble adjusting to the tactics there. There are more arcanes in endgame, more crit, and the fights are sometimes faster. Also yes, they would not be able to maintain that KdR because almost no "noobs" make it to lvl 41. Everyone who makes it to 41 has experience therefore requiring the player to be more skilled.

Also, to add that not many twinks have a 200:1 kdr. Most twinks also spend much more money than endgamers do for their gear, because as I stated above, they have multiple accounts. Endgamers also dummyfarm too, like JDog stated, so please don't go blaming everything on twinks. Just because we can get in the way of "Endgamer" stuff sometimes, Endgaming isn't the only place that requires talent.

P.S.- I do not suport dummyfarming