Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default Oh no! Zylx is back!

Hey guys,

Some may remember me (i left a few months ago). I left because i didnt think i could find time to play anymore once i began my internship. Well, i had a family emergency come up two weeks before i was supposed to begin my new job, so i had to basically cancel and stay back home and take care of a family member. Im not going to go into detail of what happened so lets just leave it at that.

So i spent the last month taking care of said family member (she's recovering fairly well). My internship was just going to be a holiday venture, so i'll try again next year. Im back to lifeguarding, flowboarding, snowboarding, and all in all running around enjoying life.

I was really missing you guys over these past 2 months i've been gone (facebook hasnt really been all that interesting lol). When i left, i wasnt expecting to be back, so i gave away most of my things, and deleted my main character and several others. I was too lazy to delete a select few (not in possession of stitch or entitled anymore). I was able to recover my main through support recently. So, I've decided to pop in and say "hey!". I requested a voluntary ban on my old forum account when i left, so i made a new one to post this.

Like i said before, i really missed all of you. So i've come back. I'm really sorry if this makes you think less of me for coming back, but my heart told me it's what i need to do. I'm sorry if i gave your hopes up!

I've a feeling that my old guild <Real> is disbanded, or removed me, as i'm currently guildless. I plan on joining any guild that'll accept me.

I want to express my sincere gratitude to all of my friends who took over things when i left, especially to Xeusx and Ruizhe for taking over the minutemen and the guild list. You two are really good friends of mine, and i appreciated it.

I've heard about the Planar Tombs and the winter event from browsing these forums, and i have no idea what they are lol, so they're entirely new to me.

I look forward to reuniting with the addictive community and it's odd bunch of people!

#umadbruhh
    #nabs
    #lol@comingback
    #weneedhashtagsinforums!!
    ##

-Title (Formerly Zylx/Prynce)
    Last edited by Title; 01-06-2015 at 11:38 PM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Title For This Useful Post: