Hello,

I am a relatively new, but avid Pocket Legends player. Ever since 1.7 has come out I have been experiencing simply rediculous lag spikes (ping spiking to 10k+ and it just keeps going). As I said I'm somewhat new, and this is my first post. I read the lag spikes sticky, and since this ONLY started after 1.7 I wasn't sure where to post this.

I have an Ipod touch, and I've disabled push notifications, location services, and everything else I can to reduce lag spikes and disconnections, and nothing helps. I've restarted my modem and my wireless router about 5 times now, because that usually solves any Internet problems I have. This doesn't help either.

I've also re-downloaded the product twice, because it says to in the loading screen if you have problems. This did nothing either. I've reduced what settings I can in-game to no sucess. I have a pretty good wi-fi connection too.

Now before the update, I never had any problems whatsoever. The occasional lag spike, but nothing serious. After the patch. I can barely play the game. That's if I'm lucky. Otherwise I can't play the game at all, it just lags almost all the time, and eventually disconnects. Even when I'm standing in a town with only a couple people.

Pocket Legends is one of my favorite games. Not just for the iPod, but for anything. I play it nearly every day, and I'm really upset this is happening =[

I've spent about $20 on dungeons and items so far. I know this isn't a lot, but i've still payed my share, and I will continue buying more stuff in the future, trust me. I simply love this game.

I apologize if this isn't where I'm supposed to post this. I'm just really stressed out over this, because I've done everything, and I don't know what else to do.

Please help me.