Hey guys this is me copying and pasting my post in this thread http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...192539-New-map

They wont. PL even tho they say its not. Pl draws in alot of money for them. Lets think... If they spent a good week coming up with new maps and gear. For the plat store as well. Guess what will happen. $$$$$$. But no, They wont because they think that if pl is ignored all will go to the new games. IMO PL is so much better than the others. I will never switch. I will create my own pl before I join AL or whatever. Funny part of this is that, How many PL players have created a new map idea drawn and animated it for sts? How many have created new items, bosses for them? Players of pl are doing the work for them. But due to stubbornness they wont. I am currently creating a new elite map Return of kassar. From AO. I think that even remakes are better than nothing. I am hoping that if I do the design and animation for them. I hope that they would add it in. But I also feel like I am wasting my time doing this. I did not mean any negativity or offence to anyone. But I feel that sts needs to balance there time out more. Or hire more people to get the job done. Not like they are not making any $. I know pl alone makes gobbs. Please tell me what you think of this. Am I wasting my time? Do I create this for them? Or do I attempt to create my own game?
-Trapazoids

I am reposing this on my own thread because I wan everyone's feedback on this. I want to know if all hope for pl moving forward is useless. If so what are your suggestions for a new game. I am looking forward to think because if I do create a game. I can help me get into a good programming school. Also I love pl. #1 Thing I play. But everyone seems to be giving up on it because sts wont do anything for it. DONT GIVE UP THATS WHAT THEY WANT. I do not mean to offend anyone or anything this is my opinion.
Please if I am out of line let me know.
-Trapazoids