Quote Originally Posted by shinytoy View Post
That is 100% B.S. I reached the TDM leaderboard in only a few months and I didn't start to PVP until 6 months ago only. I also was on the mage overall leaderboard for some time but I dropped off because I need to either get some more flags or get my PVE kills up to go back on. Either way, that is a goal for me to work towards, should I decide I want to be on the mage leaderboard again. However, it is not right for people like everyone in this thread to try to undo the hard work that everyone on the leaderboard has done. You don't think it's hard work...then why aren't you on it?

The truth of the matter is that you simply don't want to work for the leaderboard from what you're saying here. Frankly, even if they reset the leaderboard, the same people will be back on it anyways because those are the people who were and are willing to work hard for it. The leaderboard is not a handout--if you want it--go get it.
hmm i play like 4-5hrs in a day just spend my time at clashes in pvp and u say i dont wanna work hard mhhm pls know facts abt ppl before commenting anything abt them ty