Thread: To my friends.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Default To my friends.

Well, probably this isn't the best time but well i'd like to say a few things, at first well i actually was looking forward PL through this 2015 I wasn't expecting that this could be soon, I'd also like to say this was by far one of the best MMO i have ever played i made such great friends while playing.

I'd like to say that i got such great friends all this time and those who i'll always remember: Sheugokin, Sniper, Batmasterson, Ninjacutie, Dex, Ywforplaing, Airsoldier, Tebandraker, Escarlata, Ace, Acehud, Predominant, Ssneakykillss, Walie, Rush, Dolloway, Shiloo, Gladiator, Obviiously, Cheenivie, Holomagic, Hahahahabirdy, Idevour, Kanital, Ifortress, Ice, Hardlight, Xxdubbsxx, Ares, Berettor, Alvinxdarth, Lelfy, Bless, Gaught, Cold, Crystalicious (Nab one), Ghost, Ffa, Ieds, Hitmanmage, Itroncat, Moth, Okakabarah, Owh, Pavot, Skeopalis, Sparkzzz, Tank, Sweet, Tropic, Wicked, Ihunt and a really old friend Oooze (whom never saw back again..)

Well those are my special friends IG, thank you for those great moments, all that troll and support, i'll always remember you guys, i don't know if you all will see it though, but i'm glad i met you Thank you very much guys.

Rated M fer lyfe
    Resurgence "bringing back old PvP"

"Tikk man ann ouwe"

Regards and nice traveling, wish you the best for your paths.

-Die/Critical/Booked/Wicked/Kratos (2010-2015)
    Last edited by Booked; 01-23-2015 at 12:38 AM.
    Retired player of PL (2010-2015)

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Booked For This Useful Post: