I think the developers did a great job with t1.7. I can also see the seeds of future growth interwoven within. But as a casual but dedicated player- (read: lack of time- I play for 1-3 hour/day) I am having some issues, I’m board and overwhelmed.

I’ll admit I want to have the best equipment ((high lvl is good,too). It took me to yesterday to finally hit lvl 51. Which is fine, but I can’t get my mind around the incredible number of people above that (esp 55’s). If they are just playing more, more dedicated, I’m good. Problem is they typically have what they are doing. -I’m probably not talking about the board members. They just did XP runs. I think the fun of the game is the challenge of learning the maps and how to kill the bosses. I don’t want to re-do keeper just for points or pot and rmk prior to boss. I can not believe how many upper lvl people will actually try against a boss, have no idea what they are doing, die, then leave. of course that leaves a mass exodus, and me alone. (if i has more consecutive time I might be able to fine a good group, but I usually play in 30-45min spots).
So far the answer would be (and probably still is) let them play there game, you play yours. Unfortunately I’m loosing motivation to play. Going through a map get you so little in gold, equipment or even straight XP (my least desirable) it hardly seems worth it. The bosses hare so hard to do with people bailing and bad groups. then when I finally get one I either end up with nothing or a measly yellow. I’ve don’t a lot of the quest, hoping to get materials, ect for later, but still get stuck on the boss thing.

(rant off)