Thread: A real "Update"

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default A real "Update"

So I've played PL since the beginning and noticed that STS is coming out with new games leaving their old games to die but what I've noticed is that all the games are the same. They all have the same 3 classes just different names why not change it up? Sure you can add 3 similar classes but why stop at 3?

What I think should be added...
    -PvP gear? Why hasnt this been implemented yet it should be fairly easy to make. Maybe make tokens you get for pvp kills and flag captures. Add an extra stat to the gear that causes you to take less damage in arenas so it isnt 1 shot pvp.

-Classes..
    A. Like I stated early the classes are so similar from the recent games and what ive noticed is that the warrior is always the most useless? Why not have warriors do big damage and low dps? Warriors should be able to choose from tank or damage role, why limit them to being a tank that does no damage they cant even find a group.
    B. Add more classes!... All these updates of increasing levels, Why not add a new class? Giving people another character to level with all new spells would be a great way to occupy them rather than grinding the same dungeons over and over.
    C. New skills in updates? Self explanitory.

-Raids.. Maybe you guys could add raids such as 10-15 player dungeons that have higher drop rates.

These are just ideas and my opinion of what i think would make this game better.
    Last edited by bustaflex; 02-06-2015 at 03:25 PM.