Thread: New guild <Perception> for 20-30 and 56-61!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    135 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NotYoCookiez View Post
    Ya in 56-61 pvp. I get they wanna have fun but they both talk too much lol they need to chillax
    Both perception and virgin has kids in it that are downright obnoxious. I've killed perception members before and they say both them and their guild will hunt me if I rush again. Like am i supposed to be scared from that? My kdr will go down oh noooo.

The thing is, both guilds have nothing but drama at the 56-61 bracket, and the thing is, there will not be any resolve to it. It's just endless rushing and hunting. I don't think it'll ever stop either.

Quote Originally Posted by anahadaz View Post
    Drama guild? The only drama at 56-61 right now that I know of is between us and virgin (100000000-Perception, Virgin-0)

Could you name any players causing separate drama, or did I read your post wrong? IK I had to boot one or two people but haven't seen anything else.
    Yes, drama guild. Can you not read? You act surprised that it is referred to as a drama guild. You're obviously a Perception member, and another kid at that. Quite sad when you say "(100000000-Perception, Virgin-0)" when guild wars show the complete opposite. I'm not a virgin member, but if virgin grabs their best members and your best members, I think virgin would win. I watched a 2v2 ctf and Perception got destroyed (Both people in perception were officers). I dont remember their exact ign's, but it was 61s vs 61s.
    Last edited by D-:; 02-10-2015 at 11:02 AM.