Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: February Producer's Letter for Arcane Legends

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Spacetime Studios Dev productor's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Default February Producer's Letter for Arcane Legends

Hey Folks,
    The team and I look at February as an excellent opportunity to show our love to our community. This year we planned something special, and I’m happy to say that the event is already available on our Public Test Server!

Our Lovecrafting event is free to all as a heartfelt thank you from our team to you! While the event is in public testing we wholeheartedly invite you to join us to help make this event the very best it can be. We’ve introduced a special new method of play that goes hand-in-hand with this spirit of working together. We’ll be playing to unlock a mysterious surprise as a community!

Collect hearts, share the love, craft mysterious elixirs, use those elixirs and join us in seeing what happens next!

O͕̺̝̯͖͙h̘̞͕̳̘͚ ̗̱̻̯an̴̦̤̤d̺͙̲̱͠ do̙̜͚n̴̳̝̻͖̜͉͇'̝̳̙̯ͅt̥̲̗͘ ̛̺̩̙b̝̲͎̣̠ͅͅe̫͈̞̗ ͉͕̟̯a̴fr̢͓͚a̶̬̥̪̤̗̤i̠̱͉͕͈͎͇ḍ͖ ̧̮̻̙w̟̜̥͉͚̱̼ḩe̢̖͎̲n҉̣̣̥ ̛̙͚̠͕̗i̯̺̬̰̜̤t̴̺̬̞ ̲̕ś͔͓̲h͎͕͎̫o̸̻̝̤̟̼w͘s̜ u̖p͍.͏͓̣͉̱ ̺̖I̷̬̠t́'͍̠̠̬͇s͕̲͙̲ ͎j̖̬͙u͏̟s̖̤̩͕͉̗t̜̫̬̤̤̪ ͔̜͕̻̱͈̜a ҉̹̬̟͓ḇ̳̣i̯̙̺͖̥ṱ̼̯͡ ĺ̤o̤̜͓̬̼̬͇s͉̥̫t̺̹͇̻ ͏an̙͚̘̳̫̺d͉̱̙͔̪̣͈ ̜̩͍͔͚̲ṇ̺ȩ̤̦̙̩e̖͎͚d̖̪͙̻ͅs͕̖̲͚ ̻̗̥͇ṱ̦̬͚̲̫̹ò̝̘ ̹͈͔̲͉̟͞ͅb̯̙͘e̦ ̹̞̱͇͈ͅͅs͙̦͞ͅe̠̣n̢̘̭̙t̵̞̞̳ ̪͕̞͎̯͠b͕̘̝̱a̸̪͙̣̤̖͇͇c͇̦͍͙̝͈̕ͅk̲͍̘̮͜ͅ ̲͇̣͞h̵̹̫om̕e̡͓̦̗̹͈̫͖.̙

I sincerely hope that you have enjoyed our efforts this past January, and I want to personally voice my warm thanks to those who wrote us back with thoughtful and constructive feedback.

• Lovecrafting is an example of new events in the works. You may have also noticed a change of pace to our events, this is just the start of our plans surrounding events. We’ll have more to share on that soon!
    • As mentioned in my previous letter, our top priority is customer satisfaction. We’ll continue our Weekly Community Updates to keep you up-to-date and gather your feedback!
    • The next expansion for Arcane Legends will be known as Rage of the Ren’gol, more on that soon! We’ve moved beyond planning and into implementation which means that soon we’ll be able to share more details!
    • We’ve recognized that our approach to fixing some of the bandwidth consumption issues, lag and disconnects by rearranging zones is not a viable long term solution. We are looking into new ways of making positive changes to performance and stability, and the new client has some improvements that may help alleviate some of those issues.
    • Twitch integration is still in the works, and we’re looking forward to seeing what you share with us!
    • We received great feedback from folks regarding the Gauntlet event, that will be applied next time we run the event.

We’re always listening, and as always I invite you to continue the conversation.

Much Obliged,

Adrian "Productor" Glover

2. The Following 33 Users Say Thank You to productor For This Useful Post: