Thread: Are you not entertained?!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Default Are you not entertained?!

Not after reading this thread. Yes, it is what you think it is. I am leaving Pocket Legends. This game just doesn't do it for me anymore. PvP is what I always enjoyed playing but the community has degraded tremendously and I just don't enjoy it anymore.

The new generation of players have outnumbered us veterans and that is no fun. It was fun when I would be able to play side by side with pro's like Dolloway and against an enemy like Absolutepally in a CTF match but those types of games are scarce now. Another reason why I am leaving is because there isn't a day where I don't lag. It's really just non-stop. That alone is enough to drive me out.

Last night I stashed all of my sets and vanities and gave away all my gold to a friend who happened to be on while I was on and I have uninstalled PL. To all my friends, you all know who you are, it was great knowing and playing with you. Find me in Order and Chaos one day. If this game is still running in 2-4 years, I'll come visit. By then you all will probably be gone too. Thanks and goodbye! =)

-Gladiator

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nihiliste For This Useful Post: