Thread: Good team needed

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Good team needed

I am getting tired of playing with people that basically button mash. There's no cooperation, teamwork, or even effort in some cases. It frustrates me, it is not a hard game to play. But something that frustrates me even more, is when someone doesn't know their class. There's (sadly) only 12 skills per class, it doesn't take rocket science folks, common sense is all that's needed to play efficiently. I'm not saying I'm an expert, I certainly do need work myself (mostly with my mage).

So, to the point...

I'm looking for a TEAM to train, farm, share, and grow with.

Requirements are:
    - level 50 + please (so i know you're experienced)
    - Cooperation, understanding, and efficiency
    - Players that know their classes, and timing
    - Friendliness, is a big part, I don't want princess to get their
    panties in a bunch over something someone said
    (which means no trash talking)
    - Dedication. It's not a huge deal, considering I myself get tied up with
    life, and am not able to get on sometimes. Stuff happens.
    - Sacrifice, I'll explain below
    - Most importantly, FUN

This will be a farming team, for now, and what I'm looking for exactly is a friendly, dedicated group that knows what they're doing. You need to know to do certain skills, and actions at certain times, which will create efficiency. Were going to get rich in pl gold doing this by the way ;D.

The sacrifice part of things, I'll get into this slowly.
    A good team consists of players that understand what they're doing. A good contributing factor to survivability and effectiveness in this game sadly, is equipment.
    So, the you need to be able to sacrifice a good drop for the benefit of the party, unless of course its something that would greatly benefit you. You as well, would get the benefits from this, if say, a mage in the party gets a pink dex helm that's better than the one they have equipped, and you're playing a dex character, you would be getting that helm! This would happen until the party if fully equipped with all the pretties that they need. THAT'S when the dough will start rolling in.

A side note on the sacrifice part of things: SHARING
    In case someone needs health pots (for some unholy reason), we need to learn to share the gold we already have, to help support the group. I'm not talkin buying armor for the team, just pots.

Once the dough starts rolling in, we will need to learn basic math, as to divide the gold into 5 equal parts. Of course the gold would come from the pinks we get and sell, anything else, everyone keeps to themselves.

Please, keep in mind, this isn't an audition for something awesome and cool, we're not some select special group that stands out from anyone. It's going to simply be a fun experience, and a close group of people, that will learn, share and have fun together. :D

So, let's get down to the other details, I will most likely play the tank role.
    SO, the needs are:
    - 2 Dexterity Birds (The main stat should be dex, as long as you have dex gear on,
    it's acceptable.)
    - 2 Intelligence Mages
    (Same thing here, main stat and gear must be intel gear, I don't care if you have
    a wand or staff, whatever you're comfortable with is fine.)

From the people that want in, I will need:
    - A screenshot of your skills page
    Example: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...00000954907577

- A screenshot of your stats page
    Example: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...00000954907577

Once you let me know you want in, the next time I'm on (if I'm not already on), then I will either contact you on here, or in game. Therefore leave your IGN as well.

Also, something else to keep in mind, one day this group will be accomplishing a LOT more than what is just posted up here. :x

That should about cover it for now.
    I'll address any other concerns I have after I discover any more of them.

My time zone is EMT!
    And i am usually playing anywhere in between 12 pm and 1 am

PEOPLE THAT ARE ON THE LIST SO FAR:
    Razerfingers - mage
    Anyrra - mage
    Attackelf - mage
    Gluttony - archer
    Owlkoholik - Archer
    Raquelia - Mage
    Xenile - Tank

Possible Future list peeps:
    Vallist - Mage
    Beardedbear? - Tank
    Epura -mage

Please keep in mind that this list is for contenders.
    I will choose at my discretion, depending on the qualities and experience each player has.

Please, only one toon per person, for consistency and diversity. :)

Now, i will also need some backups, cause I'm sure were not all going to be on at the same time
    THIS IS WHY WE NEED DAMN GUILDS!! >:o

Don't worry, I'll update the sig eventually :0 vVv
    Last edited by gray; 03-04-2011 at 11:43 AM. Reason: Edited for lack of responses
    - Lv55 Archer | - Lv55 Strength Tank | - Lv 55 Pvp Pally