Thread: Why Do We Still Play?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    388 Posts

Default Why Do We Still Play?

This is a complex issue that you yourself need to evaluate the reasons behind your persistence to play a so-called "dead" game.

I have thought of some possible reasons, some more common among people than others.

1) Investment- Especially oldies and platinum buyers, people have spend so much time and money on this WONDERFUL game.

I have been playing PL for almost 4 years now and some people almost five years. What people need to understand is that this game was and maybe still is their only source of entertainment and release of stress, anger, depression, you name it.

2) Friends- I have met some of my best friends in PL. Some friends are a little kooky I may add but after all each and every TRUE friend is there for a reason, emotional support.

3) PvP or PvE- Maybe one of the weakest point, but that is what the game is based on right?

4) The undying ambition to believe there still will perhaps be progression in the game- Self explanatory.
    Last edited by Sheugokin; 03-11-2015 at 11:04 PM. Reason: Clarification purposes

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sheugokin For This Useful Post: